BOOK REVIEW: The Man in the Brown Suit by Agatha Christie

The Man in the Brown Suit
by Agatha Christie
Goodreads

"I suspect everybody and if you've read any detective stories. You must know that it's always the most unlikely person who's the villain." - Anne

That is what I did exactly because in a mystery story, no one can be trusted. There was not a moment in this book where I did not second guess myself. Each chapter provide clues that are build on each other.

From these clues that led me to meet various characters with unknown intentions. Not everyone is an opened book with their heart on their sleeves. They each have their own individual goals that make them do what they got to do.

I like a little romance with books and this one pack it to the minimal. This book has everything from a big mystery with little dose of romance to make this book more than what it seem.

Highly recommend this book to those who are looking for something different to read or are seeking an adventure similar to Anne.

My rating:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C-DRAMA REVIEW: When a Snail Falls in Love

DRAMA RECAPS: 7 First Kisses Episode 3 & 4

FIRST IMPRESSIONS of When a Snail Falls in Love