REVIEW: It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover

It Ends with Us
by Colleen Hoover
Goodreads
“Just keep swimming.”

Heartbreakingly amazing!

Those are words I would used to describe this book. It gripped my emotions to where I laughed, fell in love and cried.   

Unlike the author previous works, It Ends with Us tells of a different story of love and abuse. The author did a great job at handling this sensitive topic by getting into shade of gray that people would always wonder about when they hear about abuse.

When a flower blooms, it does not compete with other flowers; it simply bloom. In Lily’s case, she continues to follow her passion even through hard circumstances. When it does get hard, she motives herself by swimming forward and never looking back.

There is definitely a love story that tore my heart to pieces. My heart did so many time of somersaults that I lost tracks.  This book gave my heart a little cardio exercise that will surely strengthen the heart strings.

“You can stop swimming now, Lily. We finally reached the shore.”


Rating: 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C-DRAMA REVIEW: When a Snail Falls in Love

DRAMA RECAPS: 7 First Kisses Episode 3 & 4

FIRST IMPRESSIONS of When a Snail Falls in Love