REVIEW: The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

The Lightning Thief
Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1
by Rick Riordan
Goodreads
"No one can choose your path, Percy. You must decide." 
I certain had chosen my path wisely when I decided to pick up this book. The world does not look the same anymore, especially if Greek gods and goddesses may not be mythical after all.

While J.K. Rowling has Harry, Rick Riordan has Percy. I imagined if they do meet one day, they will become fast friends.

Percy Jackson, whom I heard so much about you, but it’s not until now do I officially get to meet you in the Lightning Thief. Your personality is very down to earth yet you are anything than that. You’re a hero in your own way.

As I followed Percy on his quest, I discovered the joy of getting myself lost in a story, where I don’t have to worry about what danger the hero would embarked next. Rather to enjoy the ride while it lasts. Plots twists thrown in numerous directions. When the end came, I wanted more.


Rating: 4.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C-DRAMA REVIEW: When a Snail Falls in Love

FIRST IMPRESSIONS of When a Snail Falls in Love

DRAMA RECAPS: 7 First Kisses Episode 3 & 4