REVIEW: November 9 by Colleen Hoover

November 9
by Colleen Hoover
Goodreads
"Because when you love someone, you owe it to them to help them be the best version of themselves that they can be." - Ben
Opps I did it again I got hooked onto another Colleen Hoover book. It played with my heart and got lost into the story line that I did not noticed until I reached the end.

Let's write a love story unlike any other, but we only meet on November 9th for five years, and did I mentioned we cannot contact each other what so ever. A brilliant idea of Ben and Fallon, who did not expect it would be easy than it seemed.

Despite it unique story line, I felt a bit distance with the characters. Their annual meet ups were the only time I get to see how their year was; rather than reading about their many struggles.

Ben, a lovable character with a secretive vibe. He's genuinely a nice guy, whose past left emotional scars. At the end of the day I want to give him a hug for what he has been through.

As for Fallon, who changed from a scared girl to a confidence woman. She paled in the department of running away from her problems, especially when it comes to ones related to love. Even if she does not believe it everything does happened for a reason.

I highly recommend this book or any Colleen Hoover books to read. It does wonders for the heart.

Rating: 4 stars

Comments