REVIEW: Confess by Colleen Hoover

Confess
by Colleen Hoover
Goodreads
"There are people you meet and get to know, then there are people you meet and already know." - Auburn
This is my confession...I had a hard time putting this book down.

OMG (with pun and all intended) Colleen Hoover had done again by blowing me away with another one of her book. Is it possible to have a book warms and tears your heart to pieces? Yes, friends it does exist. Ta da here is it. I experienced a roller coaster of emotions I certainly miss when reading a captivating story.


Let go on ahead and talk about who I completely swooned over after a couple of chapters. No surprise it's Owen, who really pulled my heart strings. I sense something good in him even if he holds some secrets of his own. I would gladly let him paint one of my confession.

Strong hearted Auburn, who will risked everything for her goal even a second chance at love. My heart torn into pieces at knowing what she been through and how she continues to fight for what she wants. At times she could be a tad ignorant because she is selfless at heart.

When a heartthrob and a strong hearted placed together, the results a dynamic chemistry. Fate had them shared a same middle name, but it did not planned for them to fall for each other. I cannot help say that they healed each other.

There tends to be a character in a book that simply send out a bad vibe just from a first impression. In this case, Trey is whom I speak of. He gives out the run away from me as far as possible vibe. The creepier part is how he has eyes everywhere.

I highly recommend this book.  

Rating: 4.5/5 stars

Comments