Winter by Marissa Meyer Book Review

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4)
by Marissa Meyer
Goodreads
"And I am ready to claim what's mine. People of Artemisia, this is your chance. Renounce Levana as your queen and swear fealty to me, or I swear that when I wear that crown, every person in this room will be punished for their betrayal." - Cinder
An amazing read! An epic conclusion to the Lunar Chronicles.

The author takes readers into Luna to start a revolution. Our beloved characters all presence and accounted for. With the fate of these characters unknown, I sat on the edge of my seat awaiting the last page. I am not disappointed because the author really knows what the readers want.

I laughed, cheered, screamed and cried with this book. It was very much worth the wait.

There were plenty of OTPs in the book that it got me jumping up for joy. I very much loved these characters and it's sad to say farewell to them.

Rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C-DRAMA REVIEW: When a Snail Falls in Love

FIRST IMPRESSIONS of When a Snail Falls in Love

DRAMA RECAPS: 7 First Kisses Episode 3 & 4