Sweet Addiction by J. Daniels Review

Sweet Addiction (Sweet Addiction #1)
by J. Daniels
Goodreads

Oh my goodness, I finished reading this book in one seating and it was so much fun to read. I did not know what I got myself into when I came across this book on Amazon, but I am very glade I gave it a chance. It got me literally laughing out loud in my seat with the occasional swooned moments. Did I forget to mention how Sweet Addiction, got me blushing at all the places that could blush, Please keep in mind that it is a adult contemporary book with plenty to steamy explicit situations.
On to my thoughts about the story line, which can be a bit predictable; yet that does not take away the fun from it all. Rather I felt as thought had to keep flipping the pages to see the fate of all the of characters, especially Reese and Dylan. Mentioning of them, I just adore their chemistry that include their cute and funny antics. 

If you are looking for one of those book who light up your day with steamy moments, then this is the book for you. True to its title, this book has become a sweet addiction of mine that I am planning to read the sequel soon.

Rating: 4/5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C-DRAMA REVIEW: When a Snail Falls in Love

FIRST IMPRESSIONS of When a Snail Falls in Love

DRAMA RECAPS: 7 First Kisses Episode 3 & 4