Four by Veronica Roth Review

Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth
source: Goodreads
"Fear doesn't shut you down...It wakes you up." - Four
Ever wonder how Four lived prior to meeting Tris? Now in Four: A Divergent Collection readers get to hear his story told strictly from his perspective.  

After reading the Divergent series by Veronica Roth, I never thought I would get the opportunity to be transported back into this dystopian society. This time Four revealed his story of his struggles as an initiate leading up to the events in Divergent. I became completely absorbed into the book that I did not want it to end. It brought the thrilling feeling that I felt back when I first read the Divergent series. The author did wonder at telling Four's story and at the same time stay true to this amazing book series.

Four had faced many obstacles before he transfer to the Four, who readers adore. At an age of 16 years old, he made a choice that forever change him. I admired him for his determination to break away from his life in Abnegation and strive in Dauntless, where he faced his fears.

I was extremely happy once I arrived to when he met Tris. I miss reading about them. Although they stand strongly alone, when together they are better. Four and Tris shared similar traits, yet the ones they differ in, they bring the best out of each other.

Rating: 4/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C-DRAMA REVIEW: When a Snail Falls in Love

DRAMA RECAPS: 7 First Kisses Episode 3 & 4

FIRST IMPRESSIONS of When a Snail Falls in Love