2015 Books Release Excitement

2015 is an exciting year for upcoming book release that make me jump for joy. All credits go to Goodreads.com for the expected cover design and information. Here are the books I so looking forward to get my hands upon and read them:

P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
Source: Goodreads
P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
release on May 26, 2015
Sequel to To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han, where readers were left with a cliff hanger ending. Lara Jean continues to work out her feelings for Peter, which already has her head goes around in circle, add in another boy, whom she had loved a while ago be back in the picture. Can't her life get any more complicated? Readers will just have to wait to find out.

At first I was very skeptical on starting this series, but once I got into reading the book, all of my worries went out the window. I am very curious as to how Lara Jean will solve this dilemma and follow her heart.

A Princess Diaries XI: Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot
Source: Goodreads
Royal Wedding: A Princess Diaries novel by Meg Cabot
release on  June 2, 2015
A continuum of Princess Mia as she gears up to adjust to an adult life and surprise engagement to her love term boyfriend, Michael. There will be more problems that will be thrown at her before she walks down the aisle. Let's see how Mia is able to juggle her royal responsibilities to those dear to her heat.

I squealed when I read news of an upcoming Princess Diaries novel release by Meg Cabot. This beloved book series holds a dear spot in my heart and take me back to my middle school years when I began to read it. My mind is still in ecstatic mode.    

Winter by Marissa Meyer
Source: Goodreads
Winter by Marissa Meyer
release on November 10, 2015
Last book to the epic Lunar Chronicle by Marissa Meyer that follows Cinder, Prince Kai, Scarlet, Wolf, Cress, and Thorne as they team up with Princess Winter to overthrown Queen Levana. A retelling of Snow White. Will they be able to accomplish what they are set out to, or will Queen Levann take them down with her in the process? Readers have to wait till November 10, 2015 to find out.

As of this moment I am still reading Cinder, so I am only 1/3 the way there. I am hooked onto this magical world that Marissa Meyer had created. 

References
Goodreads. P.S. I Still Love You. 2015. Web. 13 March 2015.

---. Royal Wedding: A Princess Diaries Novel. 2015. Web. 13 March 2015.

---. Winter. 2015. Web. 13 March 2015.

Comments