6 Years in Textbooks


Biology, chemistry and math textbooks have been my close companions for the past six years of my life. If readers have not guess already, I was a science major, more specifically I was a biological science major for my undergraduate years in college. I have laugh and cry with them. In turn they have taught me amazing information about science and mathematics. Secrets of the world around us are revealed in them. 
Sadly, I had to move them from my book shelf to make room for reading books. Physically they won't be far from me. Mentally, they will always have a part in my heart.

My favorites would be Genetics, Microbe, and Principles of Human Anatomy.  

Least enjoyable were Molecular Biology, and Human Physiology.  

A tribute to my companions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C-DRAMA REVIEW: When a Snail Falls in Love

DRAMA RECAPS: 7 First Kisses Episode 3 & 4

FIRST IMPRESSIONS of When a Snail Falls in Love